View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 08:53 PM

Allbusted is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from the Lone Star State

Hey Guys

John here from The Houston TX area I am a full time trucker I haul heavy loads delivering any type of equipment to any part of the US. I haul a lot for different Cat dealers and for many different oil company s just what ever I have to load to keep the wheels turning and the money coming in. I have been around the hobby for the last 15 years or so seeing these trucks at many different shows in the US. I have finally had one built for myself about 6 months ago. I ran into a builder at the East Coast Large Car show but he was very less then impressive so after talking with anyone that had a Pete looking truck at the show and I got some ideas I got back in. I have been lurking for years over on PMD but I cant get on there anymore and then I found scale 4x4 and found FreddyGeardrive and Fhstix and I was blown away and now I am hooked.

Ill get some picks up sooner or later of my truck I had built as I am on the road 6 days a week but Ill check in when I have WiFi I can hook too when I shut down..