View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 11:37 PM
On Leave

Cossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Beacons/Mars light whatever you call them...

Hi Jordan, as far as I'm concerned the pistenking beacons are the best and the old saying if you want a good product you have to pay a little extra and it is defiantly true with there lights, there are 10 different light sequences,3 different scales 1:8/1:12/1:16, 2 different mounting types,colours, and shapes, and the best thing is the circuit board is enclosed within the beacon so it can be placed on any model or any where.....
I have them on my rig and on the weekend they were running for about 5 hours straight no problems, here is the test video when I was setting mine up http://s905.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=0821412b.mp4 and there are some good night shots in my build thread....

Cheers Tracy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.