RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 04-17-2011, 12:51 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Talking They grow up FAST..

Well guys many of you have met my two boys Tristin and Joe, and many have seen the boys once or twice a year for the last 4 years but do to work and now sports for the oldest I we have not made it to Indy in 2 years. So this week was a pretty big week for my oldest Tristin. Even thou he has been driving since he was 14 everyday on Friday he turned 16 then today he went to his first prom with his girl friend so I thought I would post a few picks of them as 2 of you asked for them maybe the others that have not seen him in 2 years may want to see him too..

And of course true country boy a pickup to prom and not the car..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-17-2011, 01:13 AM

will43209 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: They grow up FAST..

Hey TC, I know the feeling. I have 8 kids. I'm 39 and my oldest is 22--youngest is 5. It seems like I was just changing his pampers, now he dresses himself. Either I'm gettin older, or he's gettin big quick. I never met you, or your kids. But I know they're a handful. My oldest is talking marriage! I'm not a suit n tie guy. I don't know how that's gonna turn out??? Well, at least you got to see him off to the prom! Count it as a blessin! Take care.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-17-2011, 01:10 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about

Man Will you have your hands full! I just turned 36 and he is my oldest.. It is hard to believe that this summer we will be going to 4 collages to look them over to see what one he is going to.. I am making sure he makes something out of him self he wants to be a full blown CAT teck there are 4 collages with the 4 year courses for him to be one and he also wants to take some auto body so he can work some body work from time to time in a semi custom shop like chrome shop or something like that ..

Old 04-17-2011, 04:15 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of

Tristen looked real exited Paul, I hope he had a great time.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 04-17-2011, 04:19 PM

will43209 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I do TC! Whew!! I had my 1st at 17, so I had to be on point in everything I did. Its good he has goals in life. Best this to do is encourage them and be supportive. I have 3 girls in college, and a son on his way in 2 years. I'm just glad I'm not a "Grand Pa" yet! .

Old 04-17-2011, 08:11 PM
Green Horn

heavy_duty is on a distinguished road

Tristen
That's a cool young man there.I happen to have the privilege to know Paul and his lovely family and all I can say is congrats.Good families are hard to find and it doesn't happen by accident.Take care and GOD bless.

Ed
Old 04-17-2011, 08:14 PM
I'd rather be truckin'

Brian in PA will become famous soon enoughBrian in PA will become famous soon enough

That's a good lookin couple there Paul!

Brian
Old 04-17-2011, 09:49 PM
Weekend Gear Jammer

Exthood359 is on a distinguished road

T,

Way to go guy...........remember fart outside the truck after you shut her door and only pick your nose when she is not looking............Glad to see you got your dad's truck all cleaned up and it looks like you are making progress on the beast also....................Let me know if I can help with the Cat thing have some connections out at Ziegler Cat in Altoona.

Keep the shine side up and the rubber side down and drive relaxed both feet flat on the floor C Mon
Old 04-17-2011, 10:04 PM
Master Builder

rc_farmer is on a distinguished road

Paul, you all have urselves a young gentleman there!

Rob
Old 04-17-2011, 10:46 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post
Tristen looked real exited Paul, I hope he had a great time.

Travis
Quote:
Originally Posted by will43209 View Post
Yes I do TC! Whew!! I had my 1st at 17, so I had to be on point in everything I did. Its good he has goals in life. Best this to do is encourage them and be supportive. I have 3 girls in college, and a son on his way in 2 years. I'm just glad I'm not a "Grand Pa" yet! .
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_duty View Post
Tristen
That's a cool young man there.I happen to have the privilege to know Paul and his lovely family and all I can say is congrats.Good families are hard to find and it doesn't happen by accident.Take care and GOD bless.

Ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian in PA View Post
That's a good lookin couple there Paul!

Brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exthood359 View Post
T,

Way to go guy...........remember fart outside the truck after you shut her door and only pick your nose when she is not looking............Glad to see you got your dad's truck all cleaned up and it looks like you are making progress on the beast also....................Let me know if I can help with the Cat thing have some connections out at Ziegler Cat in Altoona.

Keep the shine side up and the rubber side down and drive relaxed both feet flat on the floor C Mon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc_farmer View Post
Paul, you all have urselves a young gentleman there!

Thanks for all the great comments Guys I'll make sure he gets on and reads the posts.. Oh and driver you know he will be talking with yeah about that..