RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Vehicles Picture Gallery > Anything RC Picture and Video Gallery

Anything RC Picture and Video Gallery If you have other Rc's Planes/Buggy's/Crawlers and cool videos you have found and want to share them here is the place.

Old 01-12-2021, 12:16 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

frizzen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1969 El Camino - custom / lowrider

These old 1/12 scale toy grade hardbody Radio Shack low-lows show up pretty often around $200-300 for 'complete' or 'with box'. The custom ones, like you noticed are up around a Stack. This one was just under $50 to the door, with no remote and some minor damage i can work with.
These are NOT the 1/10 scale Redcat 64 impala setup, which is around $600, with hobby grade electronics, and a lexan body, and many upgrades on the way.

Realism Bonus about all that: this Car came in cheaper than the Wheels i want to put on it... And the Electronics it's gonna take... And the Paintjob if i had someone else do it... Riding isn't cheap.

I need to go take more pics to explain stuff, this is a Wall of Text not a build thread.

Uh. Make chassis functions, throw hubcaps, start bodywork, then wheels, then paint. Maybe.

Last edited by frizzen; 01-14-2021 at 08:08 PM.