View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Big Block's Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpygrady View Post
that wagon looks like it needs a 3 1/2 hp motor on it for the boy to ride around in the parades
LOL yeah that would be funny.. I think it will just get redone then be the new welder cart for the hobart..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtdriver View Post
Hope your LMC parts work out better than mine. I redid my S10 a few years back. Most of the sheet metal didn't fit and needed lots of reworking, window tracks and seals wouldn't hold the window, and my chrome bumper, handles, and trim are rusting after only 2 years.

Your project is definitely looking awesome though!
Thanks Much MTdriver.. One thing I learned when I managed a body shop. Is no after market body panels are perfect and I redid a 89 S10 back in 95 and the fenders had fitment issues but just took some monkeying around to get them to fit good. Body gaps you have to work on to get them a solid 1/4 inch sometimes grind on the fender and door and other times weld on the edge to build it back up it just takes a little time.. Now I have used fenders and box sides from LMC and GM on this year of truck before and the LMC fenders fit just as good as the GM ones I had no issues and the gaskets I am not sure but judging by the looks of them next to my old ones should be good there but only time will tell..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.