View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 05:09 AM
Green Horn

Goose19 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I would like to build this truck

best thread ever!

maybe i can get some help here then. i remember seeing a movie when i was younger ONE time. it was kind of a knock off of smokey and the bandit. had a red kw T600 pulling a van or reefer, and a mid to late 80s black pontiac trans am or firebird, im pretty sure jason priestly drove the car. there was a scene where they drove the truck on a wooden barge with a tiller motor (gotta love hollywood lol) and drove er....floated it across a lake or something. the water was up to the center of the hub cap on the steers. i can also remember the guy in the car calling running from the cops "highway ballet"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth View Post
ok guys how about this one does anyone remember the movie WILLA starring debra raffin as willa and john amos as the guy virgil who taught her to drive clu gullagher was also in it and by the way yes that is the truck from steel cowboy and how about HIGH BALLIN with jerry reed and peter fonda filmed in canada that truck stop in it is called the fifth wheel truck stop and its about 15 mins from where i live
found your movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY4gOV8t6VM

is it milton? kinda almost looked like it, to much pavement though! LOL