View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 05:09 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCO

Last night & this morning I built the framework for my workbenches for the middle room where I will sit to build/fix.

What I did last night was set the height at approx 29", and then doing the other side this morning I thought I would try a little higher @31.5"... and then I add the bridge in the middle & it's "oh $hyt always thinking ahead Joe (not)" So the bridge is at the lower level.

48' of workspace!!!! oh yeah!!!

Here's the two stools at their various heights.

I got this counter board, I can't remember what it's called, it 3/4" thick & very dense solid. And the laminate that I will put on top of that.

This other end will be where the lathe & mill will sit.

I got this sheet of puck board, I may use it for bench cover in the front room. That bench will be considerably higher too as I will likely be standing at that one on occasion doing whatever quick cuts/welds/bending ect.

I'm headed out right now to see if I can borrow a tablesaw from my neighbor & his assistance too to cut that thick board... get the tabletops in place & the laminate glued down before harvest in a week.

Joe