RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Old 03-19-2015, 11:18 AM

GjtBob is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My first build

Here is my progress through day 2 of my Knight Hauler build. I've decided to use the opening tool box here, and will probably locate the control/ power switches for the Tamiya Tractor Truck Electrical Unit I got on eBay in it, so the back of the cab stays reasonably clear of clutter, plus I'm thinking of getting a Headache Rack to mount for possible Flatbed use. I'm thinking of going with a tri-tone color scheme using two shades of blue and a bright white, not sure if I'll use the Tamiya supplied stripe decals, or if I'll use some other method yet, I guess this is where time will have to slow down, in order to get the details correct, besides I'm still waiting on another light set to arrive, a GT Power 4 Channel LED Set, I also got on eBay. Please let me know what you think, any ideas, or if you notice anything you think I should change. Thanks for looking.