RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Big Boys of the road 4x4/6x6/8x8/10x10 Trucks

Big Boys of the road 4x4/6x6/8x8/10x10 Trucks This forum is for those multiple axle trucks and other vehicles on and off road.

Old 01-01-2011, 08:54 PM
Craftsman

Snochaser will become famous soon enoughSnochaser will become famous soon enough
Default Re: FGD's 10x10 winch truck

I vote for a KW cab! what axles are you using here?
Old 01-21-2011, 01:27 PM

mog is on a distinguished road

ya that bed truck is sweet i have had the chance to see that thing work and man dose it work. 740 cat ADT that is tune up to about 1000 hp and a big bed with 2 huge winches. man dose it sound nice when they get on the skinny petal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:32 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Stuff is on a distinguished road

ya try to prove it came off that truck here. Heck you can claim the guy next to you at the parking lot hit your car and get your car re-painted. all you need is make, model, colour, and plate #. if you say you saw it happen and the other person does not have a witness then the poor sap gets 6 points on their license for an "at fault accident"

my parents had a semi pass them and a rock came off the deck, the rock hit just under the windshield and did about 4k damage to the mini van. they called the company that owned the truck and the guy just said "prove it". SGI (sk govt insurace) said nothing they can do.
Subscribe!!
My Facebook -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Stuff; 01-21-2011 at 05:44 PM.
Old 01-21-2011, 11:46 PM
Dozer Builder

td9clyde will become famous soon enoughtd9clyde will become famous soon enough

hello hellooooooooo any updates? pics anything? lol
Old 01-23-2011, 05:35 PM
Admin RIP FGD 2-12-59/12-19-11

FreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the rough

I haven't even started on it yet. I can't believe there's two pages of thread & no buildin posted yet. It's amazing how we can go for one thing to another on one topic.Well...at least when I start the build,the thread is already buzzin. I do have all the parts rounded up for it.
Now just have to finish the ones that need paint(5) & then can bite into this baby.
Guys thanks for the pics & info.Will be a big help when this does get under way.
FGD
Old 01-28-2011, 12:40 PM
russisloud

i know just how you feel man, i get started on one build and then have to do another. unfinished ones can sit around a long time...
Old 01-23-2012, 04:14 AM

uk trucker is on a distinguished road

yep, I know that feeling.....for my sins I've just started a 3 axle oil field truck, brilliant inspiration from these posts.
Still a bit strange looking to UK eyes, big long truck with the wheels at either end.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:44 PM

Robb is on a distinguished road

I was driving the mullen bed truck hauling the d 6, I drove that bed truck for 2 years, if you have any questions concerning dimensions I would be happy to share them for your build.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:46 PM

Robb is on a distinguished road

I was driving the mullen bed truck in the picture with the d 6 cat hanging off the roll, I drove that truck for 2 years and if you need any dimensions I would accommodate you in your build