PDA

View Full Version : ufc

Diesel Demond
12-31-2011, 09:56 AM
brock lesner is the sorriest example of a farm boy from minnesota! which is why im glad i took the other guy and won $50. hay brock skirts are on sale at target!!! we had nothing to do after his 1st round knock out accept to pay a bill from comcast

Tamiya Cowboy
12-31-2011, 03:28 PM
Cory your a hammer head he kept'ed hitting him in the side were he had that surgery until he did that Brock was looking good.. And bone head he is from Webster SD not MN. BUT. But he should of hung it up 2 years ago and left on top and got himself a hunting show on TV instead of jumping in the ring again..

1985 kenworth
12-31-2011, 10:42 PM
so brock lost to avreem or akeem the other guy

SWAGGER
01-29-2012, 07:44 AM
I was sorry to see Lesner loose, I thought he was having a decent career in the UFC. Came in our of nowhere, with a previous career in "pretend" wrestling. I know he was a college Greco-Roman champ, but the WWE career made it hard for him to get any respect in the UFC - until, he came in like a bat out of **** and was heavy weight champ in no time, taking out Randy Couture of all people. You gotta give him credit for that!

If not for the surgery, he could have won that fight, but he was clearly in agony and to be targeted constantly in the area of surgery, was pretty cut-throat. I wish him well.

1985 kenworth
01-29-2012, 08:53 AM
i agree but he was so cocky at times thinking he was invincable and nobody could beat him and eventually it will catch up to you look what happened to mike tyson ...dude started biting ears..ouch:eek:

Diesel Demond
01-29-2012, 12:46 PM
any body catch the fights last night! It was movie night with the wife!

SWAGGER
02-03-2012, 02:09 PM
I only catch them now and again unfortunately. I was at UFC 93 when they came to Dublin, amazing experience. Got to meet and have photos with Dana White, Joe Rogan, Mike Goldberg, Stitch, Michael Bisping and Antonia Mendez.

Mendez actually came and sat with us after his fight. Henderson beat Franklin that night, much to my disappointment. I like Henderson, but was backing Franklin. Ah.....fond memories, I hope they come back here again some day.