RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Old 12-31-2011, 09:56 AM
Craftsman

Diesel Demond is on a distinguished road
Default ufc

brock lesner is the sorriest example of a farm boy from minnesota! which is why im glad i took the other guy and won $50. hay brock skirts are on sale at target!!! we had nothing to do after his 1st round knock out accept to pay a bill from comcast

Flat bedders do it with chains and straps,but now im yanking 53's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-31-2011, 03:28 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: ufc

Cory your a hammer head he kept'ed hitting him in the side were he had that surgery until he did that Brock was looking good.. And bone head he is from Webster SD not MN. BUT. But he should of hung it up 2 years ago and left on top and got himself a hunting show on TV instead of jumping in the ring again..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-31-2011, 10:42 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road

so brock lost to avreem or akeem the other guy
Old 01-29-2012, 07:44 AM
Apprentice

SWAGGER is on a distinguished road

I was sorry to see Lesner loose, I thought he was having a decent career in the UFC. Came in our of nowhere, with a previous career in "pretend" wrestling. I know he was a college Greco-Roman champ, but the WWE career made it hard for him to get any respect in the UFC - until, he came in like a bat out of **** and was heavy weight champ in no time, taking out Randy Couture of all people. You gotta give him credit for that!

If not for the surgery, he could have won that fight, but he was clearly in agony and to be targeted constantly in the area of surgery, was pretty cut-throat. I wish him well.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:53 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road

i agree but he was so cocky at times thinking he was invincable and nobody could beat him and eventually it will catch up to you look what happened to mike tyson ...dude started biting ears..ouch
Old 01-29-2012, 12:46 PM
Craftsman

Diesel Demond is on a distinguished road

any body catch the fights last night! It was movie night with the wife!

Flat bedders do it with chains and straps,but now im yanking 53's
Old 02-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Apprentice

SWAGGER is on a distinguished road

I only catch them now and again unfortunately. I was at UFC 93 when they came to Dublin, amazing experience. Got to meet and have photos with Dana White, Joe Rogan, Mike Goldberg, Stitch, Michael Bisping and Antonia Mendez.

Mendez actually came and sat with us after his fight. Henderson beat Franklin that night, much to my disappointment. I like Henderson, but was backing Franklin. Ah.....fond memories, I hope they come back here again some day.