PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for a wonderful show!!

Brian in PA
10-10-2010, 04:01 PM
Thanks to everyone for making the fall show a great success!!! Thanks to Rod for getting the venue for us again and to his family for all the great food. I still love that pulled pork, there was just so much food, it reminds me of a family reunion. I also cant forget the banana split cake, OMG was it awesome! I was also nice to see old friends and to meet new ones. there as a great turn out, 22 drivers I believe and twice that in trucks and equipment. Thanks again for setting up early for t he show too. One day I'll try and get there to help set up, or at least stay late to clean up.LOL! Congrats to Rod for his super stretch and its first place trophy in the show truck class and to Donny for his latest orange day cab that took second. Another congrats to Travis who took home 2 trophies for his black king dump and his cab over dump. All were very deserving rigs!! Thanks again for everyone who had a long trek to get there I believe that Probie still has the longest distance? 8 1/2 hrs? Thanks! and see all you in March!!

Brian

Roadmasters
10-10-2010, 05:06 PM
I think Brian covered it all! But thanks again from us too! This time it was 12 hrs, luckily the ride home wasn't as long. Can't wait till march!

ihbuilder
10-10-2010, 05:21 PM
yes brian said it all :p . I'm planning on coming the night before in march to help out + got a place I want to stop at on the way thats never open when I travel through

IHSteve

Stepside
10-10-2010, 06:22 PM
well Brian, you all about summed it up and very well!!

I really appreciate all the help from everyone! The show was another success.

I was surprised and honored to receive the trophy for best of show. When you step back and look at the table, there's a lot of deserving and well built rigs. I really liked the working class setup to allow every truck there a chance to take home a trophy.

Again, thanks to everyone that made the show what it was! See you all in March!

firefighter30
10-10-2010, 07:55 PM
I would like to thank Rod and his family for putting on another great show me and Travis had a great time.

fhhhstix
10-10-2010, 08:35 PM
I also would like to thank Rod and his family for all of the food and a wanderfull time. I would also like to thank everybody else who helped as well.

Stylin n profilin
10-11-2010, 09:30 AM
Hey guy's...Me and Trenna had a great time as always...Thanks again Rod and family for a great show...Food was great and it was so good to see old friends and make new ones...Cant wait till march already..:D

SmallHaul
10-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Thanks Rod and family for everything. As usual the food was fantastic!

I had a really good time, looking forward to the March meet.

cummingsman29
10-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Jean Marie and I would like to thank Rod and his family food was great and the cookies I need some sent to me lol! And I would like to thank all the members of the east coast mini truckers just a class act! See you all in march with some new rigs!!!

GerryK
10-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Thanks Rod and family for everything. As usual the food was fantastic!
This group is the best
See you all in March

Gerry Key

Izzy
10-12-2010, 09:34 PM
To all a big thank you - the city was great - The people are fantastic and as Gerry and others pointed out the food was un-believable.....

Thanks
Chris