RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 12-11-2014, 04:50 AM
Wannabe

Rimrock is on a distinguished road
Default Ordering track shoes from buychina.com

Hi,

http://www.buychina.com/items/summer...ly-uqvnmnqjqho

Anybody who has ordered track shoes from the producer of the KAT excavator, at buychina lately?
I find the sales ad for the track shoes is quite confusing, and it seams that the staff at buychina will not give any advice before I have put a order. But the problem is that I need their advice in the first palace in order to be able to put an order at all..) I earlier have bought the KAT excavator, but ordering these track shoes seams more tricky..

As weight is given 2500g, which is the weight of 100 shoes, that is enough for 1 machine. I like to order 500 shoes, and to imagine that I then should mark '5 off', but then it would be like $5 for 500 shoes, and that gives no sence..) If I mark '500 off', then I get a crazy shipping cost of like $14000 for 1.25 tonn of track shoes. Well, I want the track shoes, but at the moment I have no idea how to get hold of them) If I order '5 off', I can rsik to just get 5 shoes, to a total cost of $300-400 incl shipping. And then there is this thing that the chineese likes to bake parts of the item costs into the shipping cost in order to give impression that the items are more cheap than they really are...) Puuuuh...I guess I will try write more messages to customer service at buychina and try make them explain, if they know them self..

Anybody who has an idea about how to contact this KAS company which produce the items, and if they know any English at all?..

Last edited by Rimrock; 12-11-2014 at 04:53 AM.
Old 12-13-2014, 01:04 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Claus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ordering track shoes from buychina.com

I would not buy anything from anybody that could not answer easy questions about quantity or shipping.
Old 12-16-2014, 08:40 AM

pyrosrock is on a distinguished road

i have been looking at getting one of these, are they any good? which model did you get?

did you get it through these guys, if so how were they to deal with?
Old 12-21-2014, 05:22 PM
Wannabe

Rimrock is on a distinguished road

Hi, I have got my questions sorted out now. I did put in an order for the 5 cm wide track shoes with 3 grousers. To get the unpainted version one have to choose 'Track shoe price, qualities'. In addition to order the pin ($0.07) , same number as track shoes. After one has put the goods in the basket and made an order, do not proceed to payment. Send a message to customer service concerning the orders and ask them to calculate/correct the shipping cost. It was 180USD EMS to Europe for 500 shoes, 12-15 kg's. The cost for each shoes incl. pin and shipping comes out at around 1 USD, not bad.
Search for 'track shoe' at buychina.com