RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Vehicles Picture Gallery > 1:1 Your Semi's,Trucks and Equipment

1:1 Your Semi's,Trucks and Equipment Here is a spot to share your 1:1 that you drive and or operate.

Old 05-30-2011, 10:29 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Talking My 2000 F250

Well here is my 2000 F250 I picked up 2 winters ago for a song half of book value. The truck looked good but since it is just a XL work truck from the oil fields of west Texas it was pretty plain.

I have upgraded the plugs to P3's and the coils to Accel super coils witch was a pain in the *** in a V10 and a modd mass air flow and a K&N. Also upgraded the mirrors to the newer style also added Recon LED tail lights/Smoke clearance LED's and Led front blinkers and Big Trucker Light bars under the doors and a bug shield. Next I replaced the front bumper as the old one was dented pretty good and I had it sprayed with bed liner then I sprayed the grill semi gloss black and added a Peterbilt logo over the Ford logos. Then I moved on to the front leaf springs and I added a 3 inch leveling spring and got the Alcoa wheels and center caps off a buddy of mine and canned the steal wheels I also have new 35 inch buckshot muders going on it this week. On the inside I had the windows tinted and added a system I went with 2-12inch rockford close air space subs and there 1000 watt amp and a kenwood deck and 4 4x6 mid/high plates and finished it off with a corba peaked and tuned CB. I have more things I will be doing to it this year like bed liner and a push guard and a bed lined drop bumper for the rear..

Here are the picks..

Here is the wife's rig..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:50 AM
Wannabe

RCTech9 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My 2000 F250

Nice Truck!!!
Old 06-01-2011, 12:16 AM
Wannabe

mazdaparts will become famous soon enoughmazdaparts will become famous soon enough

Nice truck Paul. You should get some 02 headlights that are have clear lenses. I think that would make the front end pop.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:20 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about

Thanks guys. Mazda I have smoked Harley ones for it just have to take the time to mount them.

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.