RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Equipment Tech

Construction Equipment Tech Hydraulics, Electronics, General Engineering, ect in constr equip

Old 12-11-2012, 07:16 AM

Scottyboy436 is on a distinguished road
Default Hydralics

Are these hydralics any good from this website http://www.fechtner-modellbau.de/shop/index.html its a hydralic set for a semi tipper andnthenatricle number is 7683.

Has it got 300mm extenision or is the 300mm with the length of the cylinder?

Thanks scott
Old 12-11-2012, 09:13 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hydralics

That looks like the exact same hydraulic set that comes with a wdc kit. It's perfect for a tandem trk with a scale 15 to 18 foot box, but not enough extension or piston power for anything longer.

I've been using this on my KH dump trk for over 10yrs with zero problems.. I haven't even added oil since the 1st day of turning it on. I was using another telescope, then paired two together on a scale 31' box & kept blowing the joints apart, primarily b/c of trying to lift too much weight.

Joe
Old 12-12-2012, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
That looks like the exact same hydraulic set that comes with a wdc kit. It's perfect for a tandem trk with a scale 15 to 18 foot box, but not enough extension or piston power for anything longer.

I've been using this on my KH dump trk for over 10yrs with zero problems.. I haven't even added oil since the 1st day of turning it on. I was using another telescope, then paired two together on a scale 31' box & kept blowing the joints apart, primarily b/c of trying to lift too much weight.
Thanks for the advice and the cylinder might be wedico as the esc needed for it is wedico. I was going to put it on a 25 inch dump trailer but it might not be powerful enough
Old 12-12-2012, 03:42 AM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

I would go for the scale art cylinder . A little more ($) but worth it . The early wedicos kits worked fine , but It seems the later 1's leaked out of the box at least mine did and a couple others also .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
I would go for the scale art cylinder . A little more ($) but worth it . The early wedicos kits worked fine , but It seems the later 1's leaked out of the box at least mine did and a couple others also .
I would like the scale art but its 400 euros more so i might not get it for xmas or i might get the carson screw lift as it is cheap

Thanks scott